CTSP Courses for CTE Teachers -Â http://extensiononline.tamu.edu/courses/cte_teachers.php
- Online courses forÂ CTE TeachersÂ serving special populations.
- Approved for Professional Development (CPE) credit by Texas Education Agency (TEA) – ID – 500533
- Free account, enrollment and certificates.
- Only the modules listed at Â http://extensiononline.tamu.edu/courses/cte_teachers.phpÂ are eligible for CPE credit.
To enroll in the courses create aÂ Free AccountÂ here. You will gain:
- Increased knowledge of special populations
- Better skills for implementing best practices
- Greater opportunities for self-improvement
Time spent studying resources checked out from the CTSP Center can also be logged and used for professional development self-study credit.
- Contact us at the center to check out a book, video, curriculum guide, etc. or visit our website to viewÂ instructional modules,Â FAQs, orÂ external helpful links.
- Peruse the resource and write a brief summary of what you have learned. Include titles of the resource, date, publisher, URL etc. Access a sample logÂ here.
- Review rules regardingÂ independent self-studyÂ – not to exceed 20% of the required clock hours (30 hours out of a total 150 hrs. over five years).
- Create and maintain an independent self-study credit folder.