Table of Contents
- Accommodations and Modifications in Classroom Instruction
- Building Successful Partnerships
- Career Guidance - Tools for Practical Applications
Last updated: 30 August, 2010
The CTSP Center is a Texas Education Agency (TEA) grant-funded project. Our mission is to provide access to career and technology and special education-related multimedia information (books, curriculum materials, videos, online courses) to teachers, parents and education professionals throughout Texas and nationally.
Copyright © Notice – The materials are copyrighted © and trademarked ™ as the property of the Texas Education Agency (TEA) and may not be reproduced without the express written permission of TEA, except under the following conditions:
- Texas public school districts, charter schools, and Education Service Centers may reproduce and use copies of the Materials and Related Materials for the districts’ and schools’ educational use without obtaining permission from TEA.
- Residents of the state of Texas may reproduce and use copies of the Materials and Related Materials for individual personal use only without obtaining written permission of TEA.
- Any portion reproduced must be reproduced in its entirety and remain unedited, unaltered and unchanged in any way.
- No monetary charge can be made for the reproduced materials or any document containing them; however, a reasonable charge to cover only the cost of reproduction and distribution may be charged.
Private entities or persons located in Texas that are not Texas public school districts, Texas Education Service Centers, or Texas charter schools or any entity, whether public or private, educational or non-educational, located outside the state of Texas MUST obtain written approval from TEA and will be required to enter into a license agreement that may involve the payment of a licensing fee or a royalty.
For information contact: Office of Copyrights, Trademarks, License Agreements, and Royalties, Texas Education Agency, 1701 N. Congress Ave., Austin, TX 78701-1494; phone 512-463-9270 or 512-463-9713; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer – The CTSP Center web-site is maintained by Lakshmi Mahadevan. The views and opinions expressed are solely those of our staff and contributors who have been asked to participate. They are not attributable to the Texas Education Agency or any of the agency's staff. For questions or concerns please email email@example.com.