Tips for Trainers and Users
- As users peruse this material they might find certain topics are more relevant to new teachers versus more experienced teachers, for e.g. first three chapters of accommodations and modifications. Portions of the “Career Guidance” module are useful for counselors, diversified career prep or career education teachers.
- To aid in this regard this website is organized into chapters and users can choose to view only relevant topics.
- We recommend the following guidelines for each module to be used at workshops.
- The entire DVD/website does not have to be viewed in one day.
- Again, consider your target audience and choose to show relevant topics.
- Conduct various activities to accompany DVD content (refer to activities included with each module).
- Include a pre and post test to examine level of learning (refer to PRE/POST tests included with each module – answers are marked with an asterisk).
- Use evaluation surveys to provide feedback to the CTSP Center (refer to evaluation surveys provided with each module).
- Refer to the FAQs provided to answer participant questions. In the case of further clarification forward questions or concerns to the CTSP Center along with participant contact information so that we may address them in a timely manner.
- Refer to the training manual for FAQs, pre and post tests, evaluations and workshop activities that accompany the DVD/website.
- Refer to http://ctsp.tamu.edu/videos07/toolbox.php to download all teacher/educator and parent tools that accompany the modules.
- When viewing the DVD content online please utilize appropriate software such as Quicktime for Macs or Windows Media Player for PCs.
- All technical questions or concerns regarding the DVD content can be directed to email@example.com.
- The CTSP Center will not provide professional development credits from in-service workshops. This will be the responsibility of the organizing entity.
- The organizing entity is responsible for all print costs associated with material distribution.
- The DVD and online materials are available for distribution free of charge. TEA Copyright restrictions apply. For details on the Copyright restrictions please refer to the CTSP website at http://ctsp.tamu.edu.
- Click here to download the training manual in PDF Format