What is UDL?
Resources for Implementing UDL
- UDL Curriculum
- UDL Guidelines
- http://www.udlcenter.org/implementation/examples– Implementation examples and resources
- http://lessonbuilder.cast.org/– provides educators with models and tools to create and adapt lessons that increase access and participation in the general education curriculum for all students.
- UDL Resources for working with varied student needs.
- UDL Toolkits help educators to understand and apply UDL principles in classrooms and/or to train others in UDL.
- http://bookbuilder.cast.org/ – UDL Book Builder: Use this site to create, share, publish, and read digital books that engage and support diverse learners according to their individual needs, interests, and skills.
- http://www.specialconnections.ku.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/specconn/main.php?cat=instruction§ion=cases– These real-world situations are created to show the application value of best practices. Cases include authentic artifacts, video, audio, and questions to engage the user. An online forum is available to discuss the case with colleagues. Cases are also tied to national standards.
- http://elixr.merlot.org/case-stories/understanding–meeting-students-needs/universal-design-for-learning-udl– Universal Design for Learning (UDL) Eight case stories highlight how faculty are reaching more students through diversity in teaching approaches.