Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Answers to your questions are just a click away!

If your question is not answered, please submit a support ticket.

« Back

Where can I find information about what modifications or accommodations I am supposed to implement for a student?

If a student is going to be placed in your classroom you should receive a copy of their accommodations / modifications sheet and an IEP if it is appropriate. Also contact the special education teacher for additional information as well as continue collaboration over the semesters to help ensure the student’s progress.

Was this article helpful? yes / no

Article details

Article ID:   56
Category: Best Practices: CTE Teachers Role in ARD Meetings
Views:  170

« Back