Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Answers to your questions are just a click away!

If your question is not answered, please submit a support ticket.

« Back

Where can I find information on the student’s present levels of academic achievement and functional performance (PLAAFPS)?

If upon contacting the CTE representative you do not receive all pertinent documents, you can locate this document in the student’s ARD packet. These packets are contained within the district’s original special education folder but often a copy is retained by the student’s special education teacher.

Was this article helpful? yes / no

Article details

Article ID:   54
Category: Best Practices: CTE Teachers Role in ARD Meetings
Views:  171

« Back