Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Answers to your questions are just a click away!

If your question is not answered, please submit a support ticket.

« Back

Who can I ask to find out who the diagnostician is for my campus?

Ask the school counselor or the campus principal and/or student’s special education representative.

Was this article helpful? yes / no

Article details

Article ID:   51
Category: Best Practices: CTE Teachers Role in ARD Meetings
Views:  172

« Back